March 8, 2021
Is there something you’re planning to get done?? Need some motivation?
How to get instant momentum.
KA-POW groups build your vision, goals and ideas in just 10 weeks.
Just think – if there’s something going on in your work that you’ve really wanted to change, what would it be like to move beyond all that? What would your new day look like?
- Imagine your vision and goals achieved, new ideas put into action and old problems solved……
- Imagine your team aligned and working together to make all that happen too.
That’s a pretty awesome thought, isn’t it?
……is a virtual accountability and mastermind program that aims to give you the insight, clarity and motivation you may be lacking, to harness your ideas into tangible, achievable goals.
……is easy to participate in as the program is delivered online and is aimed to fit into your busy schedule.
……participants act as supportive colleagues for one another, as well as catalysts for growth.
Each group is made up of a small group of motivated individuals who, with the guidance of an accredited Results Coach, support each other to create and implement goals, as well as brainstorm new ideas.
You’ll make plans, take action, overcome roadblocks, and gain tremendous insights, which will improve your results. This will enable you to get motivated and focused and get things moving like never before!
- One hour conference call at a regular time each fortnight for 10 weeks.
- Bring a clear goal that you want to achieve or problem that you want to breakthrough.
- Be willing to share of your honest opinion and experience with others, with their success in mind.
- Up-front payment of $997, but for a short time it’s discounted to $299 incl GST.
A new Ka-Pow! group is commencing in April 2021
so act now to book your place.
Like all great ideas, feel free to share this one with your motivated friends and colleagues.
February 12, 2013
Hey Nat, just saw this post go up. I just wanted to say that being a participant in your first Ka-Pow group was awesome. It helped me achieve my goal of getting my website “online”. Something that I’ve been procrastinating about for ages. Being a part of the group and being held accountable for the goals I set myself each week made it happen. The advice and guidance provided by you was priceless.
February 12, 2013
That’s great Brian – thanks for your feedback. Your new website (riteadvice.com.au) looks awesome by the way!
Write a comment: