The Incredible People coaching suite specialises in coaching for executives, leaders, managers and professionals in Australia and the greater Pacific region. Coaching is for people wanting to improve their leadership competencies and behaviours.
Our services include:
- Executive and leadership coaching and training
- Management coaching and training
- HR coaching & consulting (recruitment support, employee relations, performance management consulting, etc.)
- Career coaching for professionals
- Leadership, team and organisational diagnostic solutions and support services
- Organisational development and change management consulting
- KA-POW! Group accountability and mastermind circles to blast through a key project with coach and peer support
The Incredible People coaching solution
Often you can’t see your way of being by yourself. You’re too close to the action. That’s why coaching is one the fastest growing industries in the world; That’s why coaching is one the fastest growing industries in the world; helping leaders navigate increasingly complex, uncertain and ambiguous workplace issues.
Leaders and entrepreneurs use information from 360 degree assessments and other indicators to develop their leadership capabilities. We use a variety of coaching tools, matched to the needs of the client and their organisation, to design coaching packages that delivery measurable results. Our coaches are certified in some of the latest leadership tools:
- Marshall Goldsmith Stakeholder Centre Coaching
- Global Leader of the Future 360
Depending on the agreed goal for the coaching, some clients seek one or two coaching sessions and others commit to meeting every 2-3 weeks for 3 – 12 months duration. A package will be tailored to meet your needs.
Just see our Incredible Fans page for proof!
If you would like to know more about our suite of coaching packages please click here to download a flyer.
Click here for details of the next KA-POW! Group, or contact us for further details or to book a discovery call.
Get some kick-ass goals for 2016 – Incredible People
February 15, 2020
[…] business. And if you’re after accountability, then consider the Incredible People suite of coaching packages for leaders and […]
Write a comment: