Ka-POW! Key Accountability Pow-wow Group
Join the next Ka-Pow! group to get your goals achieved and gain new motivation, commitment and massive action.
Join a small motivated group and a Results Coach, meeting fortnightly for 10 weeks, and watch your ideas come to life. KA-Pow! Groups fit into your busy lifestyle – just one hour a week on Zoom.
Places are strictly limited so secure your place now.
A new group starts soon.
The next KA-POW! Group commences on 14th February 2022. Enrolments close on Friday 11th February.
Ka-Pow! is a virtual accountability and mastermind program that aims to give you the insight, clarity and motivation you may be lacking, to harness your ideas into tangible, achievable goals.
Ka-Pow! is an online mastermind and accountability group made up of motivated individuals who, with the guidance of an accredited Results Coach, support each other to create and implement goals, as well as brainstorm new ideas. Ka-Pow! participants act as supportive colleagues for one another, as well as catalysts for growth.
You’ll gain tremendous insights, which can improve your business and personal life. This will enable you to get motivated and focused and get things moving like never before!
- One hour online group meeting at a regular time each fortnight for 10 weeks (5 meetings).
- Bring a clear goal that you want to achieve or problem that you want to breakthrough.
- Be willing to share of your honest opinion and experience with others, with their success in mind.
- Up-front payment of $297 incl GST (this may be tax deductible).
The fine print:
- As this is a group intervention, missed sessions cannot be made up. If you are having difficulty attending the sessions, please contact your Results Coach, who will consider:
- whether the group can change their regular meeting times to accommodate your changed circumstances, or
- whether a refund may be applicable (note, after 2 completed sessions, the refund option does not apply).