Natalie has been invited to provide an expert commentary session “Leadership and diversity in the Public Sector – The missing piece in making progress” at this exciting Perth event. Natalie will also be facilitating the post-summit masterclass “Being a Work/Life Friendly Leader in High-Pressure Times”.
Click here for the event brochure.
WA Higher Education Women’s Leadership Summit 10-11 February 2016 – Summit Chairperson.
- Women in Public Sector Leadership WA October 2015 – Summit Chairperson and facilitator of Post-Summit Workshop “Authentic Leadership – Developing and Promoting your Personal Leadership Identity”.
- Western Australia Women in Energy and Resources Leadership Summit 21-22 April 2015 – Masterclass: “Strengthening and refining the necessary skills to lead and excel in the energy and resources environment”.
- Western Australia Women in Leadership Summit 23-26 March 2015 – Chair of Day 2 of the Summit and facilitator of the Masterclass: “Optimising leadership effectiveness and accelerating your career”.
- Women in Local Government WA Leadership Summit December 2014 – Masterclass “Optimising leadership effectiveness and performance”.
- Women in Leadership WA Summit 2014 – Masterclass: “Strategic Leadership – Optimising leadership effectiveness and accelerating your career”
- WA Fitness Industry Conference 2010 – Workshop: “The True Power of Goal Setting”
- FitBiz 2009 – Presentation: “The True Power of Goal Setting”
- Women in Policing Conference 2009 – Presentation: “The Value of Understanding Values”