KA-POW! Accountability Group
What is a Ka-pow! Accountability Group?
This is a 3-month group mastermind program, facilitated by an accredited Results Coach, that meets online every 2 weeks to support group members as they set, plan and achieve their big goals, whether they are new business ideas, new product or service ideas, designing and implementing a new team structure, rethinking how your team works, any significant projects that has been sitting on your to-do list for so long you’ve almost lost confidence that you can every make it see the light of day.
What will you get from participating in a Ka-pow! Group?
- Answers and ideas, which come from brainstorming with the group;
- Experience, skills and confidence;
- Accountability and real progress in your business and personal life;
- An instant and valuable support network;
- A sense of shared endeavour – there are others out there!
- Design things to be the way you want them to be, not as you’ve been told they “should” be.
With the benefit of cross-industry knowledge and the experience of other emerging and experienced leaders, you will not only blast through your limitations, but receive some priceless advice that could have long-term, positive impact on your performance. More minds bring bigger ideas……which turn into bigger success, greater impact and more profits!
Ka-Pow! Groups really do make a difference. Their effectiveness works through:
- Your commitment to take action towards your Ka-Pow! Goal and share your successes, frustrations and learnings;
- You becoming motivated by the success, frustrations and learnings of others;
- By considering how to offer helpful advice and feedback to others, you will tap into new creative thought patterns that could assist you with your own Ka-Pow! goal;
- Considering the fortnihgtly coach tips presented throughout the program.
Ka-Pow! Groups rely upon the commitment of each person to be a part of every single session as the Group depends upon your contribution as well as the contribution of other group members.
You will find your Ka-Pow! Group a motivating and supportive space for your success.
Contact us to be put on the waiting list for the next Ka-Pow! Group start date, or to discuss a group discount for establishing an internal Ka-Pow! Group for your team to help make change happen.